Recipe by FamOf8
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love potatoes! My grandmother used to call me her "mashed potato girl" when I was little. I never outgrew my love of them and love to make and try new things with them! This potato casserole is double potato goodness with hashbrowns AND potato chips!
- 20 ounces simply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns (partially thawed)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Empty the partially thawed bag of Simply Potatoes Garlic and Herb hashbrowns into a large bowl. In small bowl, blend the sour cream and cream of chicken soup together and then pour into the hashbrowns and toss until well mixed. Place hashbrowns in casserole dish.
- In another bowl, toss the crushed potato chips with the grated cheddar cheese and then cover the hashbrowns with them.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.