These are delicious little cheese bites that are great warm from the oven but also taste good at room temperature. Makes a great appetizer or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter until soft and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2Transfer to a lightly floured surface and shape into a 1 1/4" diameter log.
- 3Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheets.
- 5Slice the dough into 1/4" inch thick rounds and place on sheets.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Pennies
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g