Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are delicious little cheese bites that are great warm from the oven but also taste good at room temperature. Makes a great appetizer or snack.
- Cream butter until soft and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and shape into a 1 1/4" diameter log.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheets.
- Slice the dough into 1/4" inch thick rounds and place on sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.