Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It taste as good as it looks and is way better than it sounds.
Make and share this Cheddar Meatball Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- heat stove top on medium.
- In medium sized sauce pan, put in cheddar cheese soup and meatballs.
- Put dressing, bbq sauce, ketchup and butter into meatball mix.
- Stir on top of stove for 12-14 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- When the mixture is ready, put spaghetti over stove on med-lo and add mixture.
- Stir for 5 minutes.
- Serve into big bowl, and top with parmesan cheese.
Simple to prepare, needs a little more flavor. I added some garlic and Italian Seasoning but still seemed a little bland, next time will try some pepper in addition.