It taste as good as it looks and is way better than it sounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat stove top on medium.
- 2In medium sized sauce pan, put in cheddar cheese soup and meatballs.
- 4Put dressing, bbq sauce, ketchup and butter into meatball mix.
- 5Stir on top of stove for 12-14 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- 6When the mixture is ready, put spaghetti over stove on med-lo and add mixture.
- 7Stir for 5 minutes.
- 8Serve into big bowl, and top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Meatball Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 433.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: