Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Goes well with almost anything. A variation on a recipe card I've had for years.
- 680.38 g white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 150 g cheddar cheese
- 150 ml cream
- 14.79 ml flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes or until soft, and drain.
- Mash with the cheese, parsley and cream (I use an electric whisk).
Delicious, I added some dijon mustard and garlic powder as well as a stick of butter for added flavour but we all thoroughly enjoyed it, I don't usually like mashed potato so kudos for the person who came up with this one! I also used a hand blender to mash and blend the flavours together! I'm thinking of making a indian version with some spices...
Great side dish Sam! Didn't put the parsley into the potatoes as kids don't eat green bits !#!@*& but I mixed it into my portion and it was delicious. As you can see by the photos, I did one following the recipe then i sprinkled it with extra cheese and put it under the grill until the cheese went all crispy!!! A real hit, thank you for posting, i'm so glad i adopted you in PAC 06