- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, broken
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento, optional
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimentos, salt, and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated.