Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
I don't remember in which cookbook I found this, but it is certainly not original. That said, it is delicious!
- 226.79 g finely grated cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml cayenne
- 0.59 ml salt
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream cheese and butter together using an electric mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll dough out to a 1/4" thick rectangle on a floured cutting board.
- Cut into 3/4" wide strips.
- Twist the strips a few times and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-7 minutes; cool on a rack.
Made these last weekend with a big pot of soup. They were really tasty, but the one change I would make would be to omit the cayanne pepper next time. I also threw in a little swiss cheese.