Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
This is great.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
I doubled this recipe and added a little garlic powder and sprinkled salt directly on the potatoes. It turned out fantastic. The kids and DH devoured this. I could have tripled it and it would all have been eaten! Thanks for the recipe
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine soup, paprika and pepper.
- In a greased 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Note: It needed some salt.