Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A great easy way to get that flavor you want.
Make and share this Cheat Salami Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs bread, loaf dough (either frozen and thawed or refridgerated)
- all-purpose flour, for rolling dough
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Greek olive, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- heat oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet.
- on floured surface with floured rolling pin roll out 1lb loaf of dough into a 16x8 rectangle.
- spread 1/2 of salami over rectangle leaving 1/2in border on all sides. spread 1/2 of cheese over and then 1/2 of olives.
- starting from long side roll up until start to look like a french bread loaf. paint edges of dough with water and press to seal so cheese doesn't ooze out.
- repeat with remaining dough and ingredients.
- brush outside both loaves with olive oil, place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet leaving space between loaves for expansion.
- bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minues or until crusts are lightly golden.
- let the loaves cool on baking sheet that is on a wire rack for about 10 minutes before slicing.