- 4 pie crusts
- 6 lbs sweet potatoes (approximately 12 peeled baked and mashed)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 large eggs
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- pecan halves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and bake sweet potatoes.
- Cool and peel sweet potatoes.
- Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Divide batter and pour equally into each pie shell.
- You can place as many pecan halves on top of each pie as you would like.
- Bake at 375F for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted into center of pie comes out clean.