I made these for dinner tonight. These are "wow"! They're pure vegetarian, quick n' easy, picnic food, breakfast delights, you can also enjoy these for lunch/dinner/as a snack item. I call these "ALL PURPOSE THEPLAS"! I tried these tonight, honestly speaking, for the FIRST time, but, these are so darned good, I can tell you now only that I'm going to have to make more tomorrow. OO
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a little water, mix all ingredients together except 'oil for shallow frying.
- 2Knead to a soft pliable dough.
- 3Divide dough into 10 balls (theplas').
- 4Roll each ball into a 5 inch round.
- 5Quick Tip: Sprinkle flour over each thepla while rolling, for ease.
- 6Place on a hot griddle, roast and drizzle oil, to shallow fry.
- 7Once you see small brown circles appear, flip side.
- 8Repeat for other side.
- 9Repeat for remaining dough.
- 10Serve hot with yogurt or tomato pickle.
- 11Equally tasty when cold too, but I prefer then hot.
- 12WARNING: Make plenty of these as everyone, right from your teenager to your great grandparents, are going to love these.
- 13These are addictive.
- 14Don't be surprised if your called"KITCHEN GODDESS" for making these for your family and friends!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charishma's Own Quick n' Easy Theplas'
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: