Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is what I came up with yesterday morning when cleaning my bathroom tub and it worked like a charm! Enjoy!
- 6 -7 drops tea tree oil
- 6 -7 drops of grapefruit essential oils
- water, as required
- comet with bleach disinfectant cleaner
- Sprinkle comet over the bath tub as required (I like using less first and then more if necessary).
- Add the essential oils now over the bleach.
- Using a toilet brush, mix well all over the dirty tub.
- Add a little water to mix because the comet will be very dry.
- Mix (scrub) well all over the tub, over its curves and edges,etc.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash the comet mixture off with plenty of water until it is sparkling clean and shiny.
- Enjoy yourself the next time you step into your tub!
you might want to use baking soda on a fiber glass tub ... instead of comet
I used Honeysuckle oil because I did not have Grapefruit. I may have used a little too much, because although I liked the scent, it was overpowering while I was cleaning. I also don't normally use something as abrasive as comet on my tub (it is fiberglass), so I'm a little concerned about whether this is too abrasive for my particular tub. Liked the idea though!