Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From the "Young Times" magazine- submitted by Insiya Z. Mukadam, and she's just 10 years old! She's Chef of the Week at 10, when I was 10, all I knew to do was EAT EAT EAT! Haha:)
Top Review by Kathy228
This was delicious. Very easy to put together. I chilled it over night and had it for lunch the next day with cold jasmine rice. I will make this often. Thanks for the great recipe Char.
- 1 cup chana, cooked (chickpeas)
- 1 small potato
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- red chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and cut the potato into cubes.
- Finely chop the tomato and chilli and corriander leaves.
- Add them to the cooked chana.
- Add chaat masala, salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin seed powder and black salt.
- Mix well.
- Squeeze lime juice.
- Mix well once again.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Serve chilled.