1/1 Photo of Champinones Salteados Con Ajo (Mushrooms Sauteed in Garlic)
One of my favorite tapas. My mom made something similar when I was growing up, but added chopped serrano chiles with the garlic. This made them spicy, but was a great complement to the richness of the mushrooms. Memories!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a frying pan.
- 2Add the mushrooms and sautee gently, covered, for 5 minutes. Shaking pan occasionally.
- 3Add a few drops of lemon juice, the salt and pepper.
- 4Increase heat and stir well.
- 5Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, being careful not to let the garlic burn.
- 6Add the parsley and cook 1 minute longer.
- 7Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Champinones Salteados Con Ajo (Mushrooms Sauteed in Garlic)
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g