Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing tea that is full of antioxidents to help keep you healthy.
Make and share this Chamomile-Pomegranate Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 709.77 ml boiling water
- 236.59 ml pomegranate juice
- 78.07 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- fresh mint sprig
- Place tea bags in a large heat-proof measuring cup or pitcher; pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Steep 1 hour, or until cooled to room temperature.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Add pomegranate juice and Splenda, stirring until it dissolves.
- Serve over ice; garnish with mint sprigs.
- Makes 4, 1 cup servings.
Yum, this was so good Annacia. I loved that it was sweet and that you could taste the chamomile tea and the pomegranate juice. What a lovely cold refreshing, soothing drink this was. Kudos to you my friend for making me enjoy another of your wonderful teas.
Very fruity and delicious! A little sweet for me, although I drink tea with no sugar so next time I will just add that separately. It was still delicous though. For Bill it was perfect. He raved. Thanks for sharing-
Great way to beat the Athenian heat. Scaled the recipe to serve only myself. No Splenda here, so I just sweetened to taste. Very refreshing.