1/2 Photos of Celery With Almond Butter and Dates
These yummy appetizers can be served on a buffet table or as party snacks. Use organic ingredients if you can find them. The amounts given are very approximate because I never really measure this. While the salt is optional, I like to add it because it adds another layer of flavor and contrasts with the sweetness of the dates. This tastes good whether you use a lot of dates or just a few - your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Choose celery ribs that are fresh and bright green.
- 2Cut the celery ribs into 2-inch lengths.
- 3Stir the almond butter well, and pour some into a small bowl.
- 4If desired, add a light sprinkling of salt to the almond butter and stir to combine.
- 5Spread a layer of almond butter into the cavity of each piece of celery.
- 6Top each celery piece with date pieces.
- 7Arrange on a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery With Almond Butter and Dates
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g