Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A simple but tasty chicken dinner. Not sure where the recipe came from originally but my mom has made it for years. Terrific over white or brown rice. You may want to double up on the sweet sauce.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up (or which ever pieces are your favourite)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix (no name works great)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- put chicken pieces in roaster.
- mix sauce and pour over chicken,
- seal with foil and bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.