1/8 Photos of Cauliflower With Quick Cheese Sauce
mary winecoff's Note:
My boys aren't fond of "funny looking stuff" but they gobble this up every time I make it. Maybe they think I'm serving mashed potatoes. Anyway, this is quick and easy. Don't forget the paprika.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook cauliflower whole in salted water until tender.
- 2Drain and place in serving dish.
- 3Melt butter in top of double boiler.
- 4Add flour and mix well.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, except paprika.
- 6Cook and stir until thick.
- 7Pour sauce over cauliflower.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower With Quick Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 398.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g