1/3 Photos of Cauliflower Parmesan
It's easy to make and tastes great. Found this a long time ago when I was in junior high or high school. Could've even got it from home-ec class. Who knows? Hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim cauliflower; break into flowerets.
- 2Cook covered in a small amount of boiling salted water, 10-12 minutes.
- 3Melt butter in small skillet; stir in basil or oregano.
- 4Drain cauliflower well.
- 5Pour melted butter over cauliflower; toss lightly.
- 6Add grated Parmesan cheese; toss lightly until cauliflower is coated with cheese.
- 7Sprinkle bread crumbs over cauliflower before serving.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 289.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g