Recipe by mamati
Found on Self.com, who found it on Pinterest from the Authentic Suburban Gourmet Blog.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees. Trim the head of cauliflower into appetizer sized bites and set aside. In a bowl stir together milk, flour and garlic powder. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter and allow the extra batter to drip off. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spray the tops of the florets with cooking oil. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat and add the Frank's hot sauce and stir. Toss cooked cauliflower pieces with the sauce. Put back on cookie sheet and bake for 5 to 7 more minutes in the oven. Remove and serve with a side of Blue Cheese Dressing.
- (I guessed on the yield - it really depends on how big your head of cauliflower is).