1/1 Photo of Cathy's Toffee Blondies for C-A-C-H-E
Oooey, gooey and oh-so-good you'll want to eat 'em all! But really, save some for the next day or two, as they get better with time...and willpower is a good thing to test from time to time! A good friend brought over a batch of these little beauties as a thank you for hosting a homeschooling (CACHE = Coulee Area Christian Home Educators) function. I've made this right in the baking pan, too---with very good results. Allow pan to cool before cutting otherwise the ooey will be really gooey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease an 8-inch square pan.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well-mixed.
- 3Add dry ingredients, chips and nuts and mix well.
- 4Spread in prepared pan,.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes (set & golden brown on top).
- 6Cool, cut in to small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cathy's Toffee Blondies for C-A-C-H-E
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: