Very rich, not for the faint at heart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*. In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine the vanilla wafers and 1/2 cup of the cashews; process until finely ground. Add butter; process just until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom and up side of a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- 2Bake at 350* for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Refrigerate crust for 20 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 3Spread 2 cups of the ice cream in cooled crust. Spoon or drizzle 1/2 cup of the ice cream topping over ice cream. Freeze about 30 minutes or until partially frozen.
- 4Top pie with remaining 2 cups ice cream, spreading evenly. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- 5To serve, let pie stand at room temperatire for 15 minutes. Cut into wedges; place on individual dessert plates. Top with remaining ice cream topping and cashew halves.
- 6Note: Recipe called for dulce de leche ice cream but any caramel flavored ice cream can be used.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Fudge Caramel Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream