Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy... from Southern Living Magazine, Feb. 2006.
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Cook carrots and 1 teaspoons salt in boiling water to cover,15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium-high heat; stir in honey, horseradish, and remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt.
- Add carrots and cook, stirring gently, 5 minutes.
I really enjoyed this side dish, the horseradish gave plain old carrots a nice little zing ;)
Thanks for sharing.
This was a pretty good carrot side dish. The horseradish wasn't too noticeable; it gave the whole thing just a little bit of heat. Thanks for the recipe.
I like carrots and this was good. I'm just starting to use horseradish. Thanks!