1/3 Photos of Carrot Morning Muffins
From Taste of Home. I would plump the raisins before adding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 12 muffin tins.
- 2In a small mixing bowl cream butter and brown sugar. Add egss and sour cream; beat well.
- 3Stir in carrots, coconut, and raisins.
- 4Combine the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts if using.
- 5Fill greased cups 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Cool for five minutes on a wire rack before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Morning Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g