From Taste of Home. I would plump the raisins before adding.
Make and share this Carrot Morning Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 12 muffin tins.
- In a small mixing bowl cream butter and brown sugar. Add egss and sour cream; beat well.
- Stir in carrots, coconut, and raisins.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in nuts if using.
- Fill greased cups 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for five minutes on a wire rack before removing from pan.