1/9 Photos of Carries Macaroni and Cheese With Ham
Delicious, cheesy, yummy goodness. You can eat it right away, or bake it to get a crispy top, your choice. Cooking the onions with the pasta distributes the flavor. Give it a try. I did this as a pantry challenge, I had the stuff and threw it together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions, adding the diced onion when you put the dry pasta into the boiling water. Drain and rinse.
- 2While pasta is draining, melt Margarine in the pot and then add the flour, garlic powder & salt. Stir constantly until thick and turning a dark butter color.
- 3Add the milk and stir until it starts to thicken, then slowly, a bit at a time, add the cheese, stirring constantly. When everything is melted together and smooth, add the macaroni and ham in and mix well.
- 4Serve OR Bake in an oven proof dish for 20 minutes at 375 for a crispy top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carries Macaroni and Cheese With Ham
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 1094.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.9 g