Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen. This was on her show on food network Paula's home cooking. This is a recipe that her friend Carolyn gave to her. Looks absolutely yummy! Time include chill time.
- 1 (12 ounce) container low fat cottage cheese (1 percent)
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes sugar-free strawberry gelatin, plus 1 box (recommended -- Jell-O)
- 2 ready-made light graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Put cottage cheese in a blender.
- Make 2 boxes of the gelatin, using 1 cup of hot and 1 cup of cold water.
- At once, before it jells, add to cottage cheese.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into crusts and refrigerate until set.
- Cut up fruit and place on top of pie.
- Make remaining package of gelatin as per instructions on box. Pour it on top of fruit and put it in refrigerator until set.
- Put whipped topping on top. Garnish with more fruit.