1/1 Photo of Carolers' Cider
A great treat to invite those cold Christmas carolers in for to warm them up so they can continue on their way to entertain your neighbors this holiday season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stick orange with whole cloves, set aside.
- 2Heat apple cider with cinnamon sticks and honey.
- 3Stir until honey is dissolved.
- 4Add orange and simmer.
- 5Serve in mugs from the stove using lemon slices or cinnamon sticks to garnish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carolers' Cider
Serving Size: 1 (3119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 81.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: