Caribbean Shrimp Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
- Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons vinegar, and chili garlic sauce in a large bowl; toss well.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons vinegar, oil, and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture.
- Arrange 1/4 cup mango, 1/4 cup radishes, and 1 tablespoon avocado around shrimp on each plate.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons green onions and 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkinseed kernels.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.