- 39.68 g envelopegood season's Italian salad dressing mix
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml oil
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground thyme
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 946.36 ml hot cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and rice in a shallow dish until well blended. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 30 minutes or until done (165°F), turning occasionally. Serve with rice.
- KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS:.
- NOTE: To prevent chicken from sticking to the grill, spray the unheated rack away from the fire with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- USE YOUR BROILER: Cook chicken under the broiler instead of on the grill.