Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Medium hot. For the chile powder, use ancho or Hatch brand.
Make and share this Caribbean Herb Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted, ground
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, ginger and cumin, and pulse.
- Add the herbs and pulse util well combined and have a fine consistency.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic mixture with the other ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator until needed.