Mme M's Note:
Medium hot. For the chile powder, use ancho or Hatch brand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted, ground
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1In a food processor, combine the garlic, ginger and cumin, and pulse.
- 2Add the herbs and pulse util well combined and have a fine consistency.
- 3In a bowl, mix the garlic mixture with the other ingredients.
- 4Store in the refrigerator until needed.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Herb Mix
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g