This recipe is great for picnics and potluck luncheons. It's cool and light and great for a hot day's lunch on the patio. Serve on a crescent roll, with crackers or with your favorite bread. For a healthy appetizer, fill celery stalks with the salad and serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty the cans of chicken into a large salad bowl, breaking up large chunks.
- 2Add the grapes, nuts, celery, oranges, and coconut.
- 3Add salad dressing and mix lightly.
- 4Refrigerate 1 hour if possible to allow flavors to blend.
- 5Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers promptly.
- 6*I use whatever kind of nuts I happen to have on hand-- pecans, walnuts, cashews.
- 7All are good and bring their own unique flavor to the salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cucumber salad dressing