Recipe by FlemishMinx
Why serve the same old boring rice when you can so easily turn it into something a bit special ? This pairs nicely with curries, but also with roasted meat or fish dishes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Bring water to the boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, and reduce heat to the lowest possible setting at which it will still simmer.
- Do not disturb for 15 minutes and do not remove the lid!
- After this time, remove the pan from the heat, and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Do not remove the lid!
- When the standing time has elapsed you may now remove the lid.
- Fluff with a fork, and add salt and pepper to taste.