1/2 Photos of Caramelized Onion En Papillote With Apple
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Another yumm recipe from my grocery flyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat barbecue to medium.
- 2Place onions and apples on four 45 cm x 45 cm (18 inches x 18 in.) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- 3Distribute butter, barbecue sauce and brown sugar evenly over onions and apples.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste and seal each papillote as tightly as possible. Place on barbecue grill and close cover.
- 5Cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Turn using tongs and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- 7Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Serve as a side dish to grilled fare.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Onion En Papillote With Apple
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 345.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g