1/2 Photos of Caramelized-Garlic Chicken
Note: you can use one teaspoon of jarred chopped garlic in place of the cloves if you do not have fresh garlic on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook garlic in butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, just until garlic begins to turn golden brown.
- 2Stir in brown sugar until melted.
- 3Sprinkle salt over chicken.
- 4Add chicken to skillet.
- 5Cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 6Add water.
- 7Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is glazed and no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut and liquid has evaporated.
- 8Chicken will be golden brown. Watch carefully to prevent scorching.
- 9Top each chicken piece with tomato slice, cheese and basil.
- 10Cover and heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized-Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 364.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 33.1 g