From Kathleen Flinn's cookbook, "Kitchen Counter Cooking School".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine whipping cream, condensed milk and vanilla in a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer. Whip together until medium peaks form. Add in the chopped chocolate and gently fold it in until evenly distributed.
- 2You can use your favorite caramel recipe or store-bought caramel. If using rum, pour it into the caramel and mix together until fully combined.
- 3Add half of your ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe container. Drizzle half of the caramel over top and using a knife, swirl it through the ice cream. Pour the other half of the ice cream mixture over top and drizzle the remaining caramel over top. Again, use a knife to swirl it through the ice cream.
- 4Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours until firm. Remove from the freezer for about 10 minutes so that it softens enough to scoop.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Swirl Chocolate Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.9
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.4 mg
- Sodium 173.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g