i have made a recipe similar to this one and it was delicious. you might want to double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 pecan halves
- 6 caramels
- 6 milk chocolate squares
- 1on a greased baking sheet, arrange pecans in 6 clusters of 5 pecans, each.
- 2place a caramel on each cluster.
- 3bake at 300 degrees for 4-5 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- 4top with a chocolate square.
- 5bake 1 minute longer or until chocolate is melted.
- 6spread the chocolate over caramel until smooth.
- 7remove clusters from pan to cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 74.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: