Recipe by email@example.com
i have made a recipe similar to this one and it was delicious. you might want to double the recipe.
Top Review by swissms
This is exactly how we used to make chocolate caramel turtles. Brings back wonderful memories. We only used 4 pecan halves per turtle (for legs) placed in an X shape (I think we assumed the turtle wasn't sticking its head out.) Thanks for posting!
- 30 pecan halves
- 6 caramels
- 6 milk chocolate squares
Directions See How It's Made
- on a greased baking sheet, arrange pecans in 6 clusters of 5 pecans, each.
- place a caramel on each cluster.
- bake at 300 degrees for 4-5 minutes or until caramels are melted.
- top with a chocolate square.
- bake 1 minute longer or until chocolate is melted.
- spread the chocolate over caramel until smooth.
- remove clusters from pan to cool on a wire rack.