Recipe by Rita~
This is a rich creamy drink made of vodka, buttershot and Amarula which is from the marula fruit. Using caramel and chocolate syrup to enhance it's flavor.
- 2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps (Buttershots)
- 1 teaspoon caramel syrup, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, to garnish
- cinnamon-sugar mixture, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat the rim of two chilled martini glasses with caramel dip into cinnamon and sugar mixture then drizzle the caramel and chocolate inside the glass.
- In a shaker add the first 3 ingredients with a 12 of ice cubes. Give a really good shake.
- Pour into prepared glasses with or without ice.