Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike brownies, using water, oil adn eggs, in rectangular pan, 13 x 9 inches.
- Cook completely, about 1 hour.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using milk; refrigerate.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch pieces.
- Thoroughly stir caramel topping into whipped topping.
- Layer half each of the brownies, pudding, walnuts and whipped topping mixture in 3-quart glass bowl; repeat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
This was incredible! I made it just as you had written, minus the walnuts (I've got some picky friends). I loved the subtle taste of the caramel topping and the way all the flavors melded together. I had several rave reviews and recipe requests!