Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorites. My DH's cousin makes this all the time. This doesn't last long at all, everyone eats it up and ask for more.
- In a large bowl, combine caramel corn, pecans and 1 cup marshmallows.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows, cook and stirl until smooth.
- Pour over the caramel corn mixture, toss to coat.
- With buttered hands, press into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Cool. Cut into bars.