Recipe by 4-H Mom
One of my favorites. My DH's cousin makes this all the time. This doesn't last long at all, everyone eats it up and ask for more.
- 5 cups caramel corn
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine caramel corn, pecans and 1 cup marshmallows.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add chocolate chips and remaining marshmallows, cook and stirl until smooth.
- Pour over the caramel corn mixture, toss to coat.
- With buttered hands, press into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Cool. Cut into bars.