Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 medium ripe banana, peeled,quartered
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping or 2 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- Place milk, banana, ice cream and sundae sauce in blender container.
- Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
Delicious shake. I think I probably used more than 1/2 a medium banana as I slice them and keep the slices in the freezer. I just put in what I thought looked right and it had a great banana flavor. I also used fat free caramel topping, 2% milk, and substituted frozen vanilla yoghurt for the ice cream.