Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Enjoy the flavor of fresh caramel apples in a layered dessert topped with whipped topping.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Parfait Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal, nuggets
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 medium red apples, chopped
- Reddi-wip topping
- Mix Neufchatel cheese, 1/2 cup brown sugar and milk in medium bowl until well blended.
- Combine peanuts, cereal and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar in small bowl. Stir in margarine until well blended.
- Spoon half of the apples into 6 (8-ounce) parfait glasses; cover with half each of the Neufchatel mixture and peanut mixture. Top each Reddi-wip. Repeat all laye.
GOODNESS GRACIOUS THIS WAS GOOD! Kids, DH and I all REALLY enjoyed it. Thanks honeybun for sharing with us!