Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 118.29 ml cold butter
- 496.11 g envelopebetty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml finely chopped peeled apple
- 177.44 ml caramel topping
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender.
- Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture.
- Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle apple evenly over crust.
- In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples.
- Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.