Scrumptious! You can use bottled caramel sauce to save some time, and it works just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, oats, sugar and baking soda.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Set aside 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- 4Press remainder on bottom of greased 13 x 9 pan.
- 5Spread half of the marshmallows on top and sprinkle with apples.
- 6Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- 7Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle remaining marshmallows on top and place under broiler just until marshmallows are lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 10Place caramels and water in small microwaveable bowl.
- 11Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- 12Drizzle on top, chill to set caramel.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Bars
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g