Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Scrumptious! You can use bottled caramel sauce to save some time, and it works just fine.
Make and share this Caramel Apple Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar and baking soda.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Set aside 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- Press remainder on bottom of greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Spread half of the marshmallows on top and sprinkle with apples.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining marshmallows on top and place under broiler just until marshmallows are lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place caramels and water in small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- Drizzle on top, chill to set caramel.