Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 cups premium vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup instant powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Combine instant coffee and water in a small mixing bowl until coffee is dissolved.
- Place coffee mixture and all other ingredients into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
Yummy and so easy! I didn't have dry choc. milk mix so I used the squeeze bottle of Hershey's choc. syrup. And I used regular coffee instead of instant, just make sure they get mixed in very hot water I used one tbl spoon of coffee to 2 tbl spoons of boiling water. This went into two tall smoothies. I will try this many times with different flavor coffees. Much cheaper than Starbucks! ;)
This was a great snack, I really liked this a whole lot. So, did my girls ages 3 1/2 and 21 months. They love anything that has chocolate and ice cream in it. Not so sure if the coffee was so good for them, but they liked it anyway. It sort of tasted like a "Big Train", but not as fancy. I will be making this again. Thanks for the recipe.