There's no better way to cool off on a hot summer's day than with a cool drink! This recipe was in this past Sunday's coupon section of the Asbury Park Press. The recipe was provided by Equal sweetener. I modified it to suit my tastes. It tastes great!!
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisk constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener.
- Cool slightly.
- Whisk in milk and creamer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice.
- Cook time is chill time.