Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is super easy and has lots of room for modifications. Serve with a tomato salad and cucumber rice. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh sea scallop
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse scallops in cool water, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet. When smoking, add scallops and saute on high 3 minutes, turning after 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle chives over scallops.
Fixed this last night for dinner...Yummo! followed the recipe except for adding some garlic and a little butter to the olive oil. (We love garlic) I served it with Derf's Chinese Spinach and a little side of rice.
This is so easy and fast. Great for fresh scallops. There is no reason to do anything else. Let the scallops shine!! Loved it.