10 hrs 25 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Woman's World, 6/01/09. Sneak in some nutritious beets and yogurt... they'll never know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted, cooled
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1PREPARE FROSTING:.
- 2Drain yogurt in paper-towel-lined strainer over bowl at least 8 hours (to make yogurt cheese); discard liquid.
- 3Mix yogurt with milk powder.
- 4On medium speed, beat spread with melted chips until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in sugar.
- 6Beat in yogurt mixture until fluffy; refrigerate frosting 2 hours.
- 7PREPARE CAKE:.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coast 2 8-inch cake pans with cooking spray.
- 9On medium speed, beat next 4 ingredients until blended.
- 10On medium-high, beat until fluffy.
- 11Divide between the 2 cake pans; sprinkle with chopped chips.
- 12Bake 25 minutes or until pick inserted into centers come out clean.
- 13Cool 10 minutes in pans.
- 14Remove to racks; cool completely.
- 15ASSEMBLE AND FROST CAKE:.
- 16Place one layer on plate, chip side up.
- 17Spread with 3/4 cup frosting; top with remaining layer, chip side down.
- 18Frost cake with remaining frosting. Garnish as desired.
- 19Refrigerate cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can't Be Beet Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 352.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread