Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Celebrate the season with a savory touch! These candy corn triangles will be a smash with kids, and the flavor will win over adults. Let kids join in the fun by filling a bag with the nacho tortilla chips to crush with a rolling pin while you do the rest.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa con queso, dip warmed
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (16 ounces)
- 2 2⁄3 cups crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first five ingredients; heat through, stirring occasionally. Brush butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla in a large skillet, butter side down. Spread with 1 cup chicken mixture; top with another tortilla, buttered side up. Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Turn quesadilla.
- Spread 1/2 cup queso dip over quesadilla; carefully sprinle cheese along outer edge. Cook, covered, 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove to a cutting board. Sprinkle crushed chips over queso dip. Cut quesadila into six wedges. Place a small dollop of sour cream at the point of each wedge. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Yield: 2 dozen.