Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great halloween fudge. Kids will love this.
Make and share this Candy Corn Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips, melted
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) package butterscotch chips, melted
- yellow food coloring
- red food coloring
- 48 candy corn
- Line 13x9 pan with foil; butter foil.
- In large bowl combine melted vanilla chips and 1 can of frosting and mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in buttered foil lined pan.
- In another large bowl, combine melted butterscotch chips and second can of frosting; mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp yellow and 1/2 tsp red food color; stir until mixture is orange and well blended.
- Spread orange mixture over white layer in pan.
- If remaining white mixture has set up, heat in micro until melted and smooth; stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/4 tsp yellow food color and stir until mixture is a bright yellow and well blended. Spread over orange layer in pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge from pan.
- Turn white side up and peel off foil.
- Cut into 48 pieces.
- Press 1 candy corn in center of each piece.