Great halloween fudge. Kids will love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips, melted
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- 1 (10 ounce) package butterscotch chips, melted
- yellow food coloring
- red food coloring
- 48 candy corn
- 1Line 13x9 pan with foil; butter foil.
- 2In large bowl combine melted vanilla chips and 1 can of frosting and mix well.
- 3Spread 1/3 of mixture in buttered foil lined pan.
- 4In another large bowl, combine melted butterscotch chips and second can of frosting; mix well.
- 5Add 1/2 tsp yellow and 1/2 tsp red food color; stir until mixture is orange and well blended.
- 6Spread orange mixture over white layer in pan.
- 7If remaining white mixture has set up, heat in micro until melted and smooth; stirring occasionally.
- 8Add 1/4 tsp yellow food color and stir until mixture is a bright yellow and well blended. Spread over orange layer in pan.
- 9Refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
- 10Use foil to lift fudge from pan.
- 11Turn white side up and peel off foil.
- 12Cut into 48 pieces.
- 13Press 1 candy corn in center of each piece.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Corn Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: