Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Yummy halloween candy treat.
Make and share this Candy Corn Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) boxchocolate brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate frosting
- 3 cups candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until smooth.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spread on a 13-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on pan.
- Spread frosting over brownie to within one-half inch of edge.
- Decorate with candy corn.
- Cut into wedges to serve.