Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These s'mores are cheery and nice to look at and fun to eat. The peppermint candy cane pieces and the chocolate along with the toasted marshmallow go well together. The kids will love it.
- 2 pieces milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 sheet chocolate graham cracker squares (broken in half)
- 1 marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon peppermint stick candy, pieces (candy cane, loosely chopped)
- Arrange the chocolate on half of the graham cracker and melt over hot coals or fire (may be done in the microwave).
- NOTE: A hot marshmallow will not totally melt the chocolate so it must be melted before the marshmallow goes on.
- Tap the crushed candy cane on top of the melted chocolate to secure.
- Roast the marshmallow and place on top.
- Top with remaining graham cracker.